- Completely cleanses and sanitises the eyelids
- Removes all traces of eye make-up including long - wearing and waterproof formulas
- Will not break down adhesives used in eyelash/brow extensions
- Great for cleansing make-up artist brushes and tools
- Ideal for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers leaving eyes feeling cool and relieved without any oily residue
If you wear eyelash extensions, you'll no doubt have been told by your Lash Technician how important it is to cleanse and brush your lashes every single day. This is important, not only to keep the natural lashes and lash extensions in good condition, but also to keep your eyelids pristinely clean, healthy and reduce the risk of bacterial infections. DID YOU KNOW? Eyelash Extensions don't cause bacterial infection, but improper hygiene does. Do I have Blepharitis? Common symptoms of Blepharitis include scratchy, crusting, irritated, red and dry eyes. Any irritation of the eye and eyelids, redness, crusting, a scratchy feeling, is cause for concern. Blepharitis is common among people who wear eyelash extensions, and do not cleanse the eyelid area thoroughly every day. So what's the solution for Healthy Lash Extensions? It's really simple! Daily use of Chrissanthie Lid Cleanser will help with any symptoms you may experience in response to bacterial infection and Blepharitis.