Eye cleanse™ Foam Eyelid Cleanser with tea tree (50ml) – Aids in daily hygiene and removal of make-up from eye area
eye cleanse™ Eyelid Cleanser Foam is designed to completely clean eyelids and eyelashes of all ocular secretions made in response to conditions such as Blepharitis.
- Eyelid Cleanser Foam contains Tea tree to clean and sanitize the eyelids and eyelashes
- Great for pre and post eyelash extensions / eyebrow microblading.
- Removes all make-up, even waterproof make-up.
- Always rinse after use for clean, fresh and healthy eyelashes.
Designed by an Ophthalmologist, the foam gently cleanses the eyelids of all impurities, pre and post eyelash extensions and also effectively removes make-up from the eyes and face.
eye cleanse™ Foam Eyelid Cleanser is ideal for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers, leaving eyes feeling cool and relieved without any oily residue.
Very effective in Rosacea sufferers.
Four facts on Blepharitis
- 30% -50% of children and adults suffer this condition
- Trials have shown a 42%-49% prevalence of the Demodex mite in patients with chronic anterior blepharitis
- Tea tree oil has not only anti-Demodex properties, but also broader, antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties that may enhance its therapeutic potential.
- Wonderful product to use if you have Rosacea.
Why people love Chrissanthie Cosmetics
Trusted by ophthalmologists, optometrists and beauty aestheticians worldwide
“Absolutely love this cleanser! My eye doctor recommended an eyelash cleanser for my dry eyes and allergies and this works great. The tea tree also helps with puffiness.”
“I absolutely LOVE this product. It foams and cleans my eyelashes easily and thoroughly. Best cleanser I have used. Excellent!!”
“I had an eye infection from eyelash extensions and this along with steroid cream cleared it right up. Now I use this three times a week and love it.”
“Even though the bottle looks small, it lasts a very long time. I’ve been using this ever since I have gotten eyelash extensions and it has never damaged them at all. Keeps them nice and fresh.”